NYBG Beatrix Perfume by Caswell-Massey
This perfume is part of the Living Florals collection created with the Master Gardeners at the New York Botanical Garden and Senior Perfumer Laurent LeGuernec, derived directly from a Heritage Rose that you can see and smell at the Peggy Rockefeller Rose Garden.
This fragrance is a beautiful Rose that opens with notes of Bergamot, a heart of Black Currant & Fig, an earthy base note of Vetiver and a trail of Musk. Truly an incredible Rose perfume with the freshness of a living floral. One of the most enchanting new floral fragrances introduced in years.
The fragrance is named for Beatrix Jones Farrand (1872-1959), the most accomplished landscape architect of her time and the only female founder of the American Society of Landscape Architects. Beatrix left her mark on designs for College Campuses, City Parks, the Gardens of the White House, and was
the original designer of the Rose Garden at the New York Botanical Garden where this Rose perfume was born.
- 1.7 oz (50ml) Spray Perfume
- Box Measures (2 3/4" x 2 3/4" x 6")
- Fragrance Oil Manufactured with Solar Power in Hazlet, NJ
- Plastic-Free Outer Box with FSC Certified Paper
- Made in USA.
- 20% Concentration
- Includes one (1) of five randomly selected (2" x 3.5") Beatrix collector cards while supplies last.